Being an entrepreneur isn’t always easy. But if you are doing something you love, the benefits of running your own business can be pretty sweet.
Here are 10 things I LOVE about being an entrepreneur:
- I choose my clients, partners and vendors.
- Growing an audience of ideal clients, who excite & delight me!
- Creative control.
- A business built around my unique gifts.
- Making my own schedule!
- Working remotely while traveling and connecting with other communities.
- More money potential.
- More personal growth potential- by doing things that challenge and stretch me.
- A business built around who I am and what I stand for.
- Did I mention creative control?
What do YOU love about being an entrepreneur?
OR, If you haven’t stepped into full-out entrepreneurship just yet, what would inspire you to take the leap?